Bio Bay Night Kayaking Tour in Fajardo Puerto Rico!
- An Eco-Adventure in the Mangrove Forest– For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers only.
- Bio Bay Night Kayaking – Through the mangrove forest of Laguna Grande in Las Cabezas de San Juan Reserve.
- Chance to experience the glow of bioluminescent water.
- Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
That’s why we recommend bringing on board:
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
- Transportation Available?
Yes, if you haven’t book the tour with transportation you can always upgrade your reservation for roundtrip transportation.
- What should I wear?
Come prepared to get wet from your waist down. Lightweight, synthetic clothing or a swimsuit is the best. Do not walk bare foot on the beach for safety reasons.
- What to bring?
Change of clothes, towel and mosquito repellent (just in case!). You can bring cameras only with water proof bag or water proof case.
- What not to bring or wear?
We suggest that you try to avoid wearing jeans or sweats. Don’t bring any valuables you don’t want to get wet, lose or damage.
- Storage available?
In case you want to leave any article, you can leave it at the registration table. Anything you bring on the water has the potential to get wet, damage or lost.
- What’s the cancellation policy?
To reserve a space, a credit card number is required. All cancellations are subject to a $10 per person cancellation fee. We require a 24 hour cancellation notice to be eligible for a full refund less $ 10 per person cancellation fee, otherwise your credit card will be charged. PR Access Tours cancels due to unsafe weather conditions or any recommendation from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA. A full refund will be given if we cancel for safety reasons.
- Do you still take out trips if it is raining?
If it is a heavy rain we may offer you the option of rescheduling or canceling without being charged. If there is lightning close by we will cancel the trip but you should always assume the trip is going out and show up for your trip unless we have said otherwise. The rain and/or lightning may be moving away quickly and may only make for a short delay in our departure time even if it looks bad at the moment.
- Is it okay if I have a drink(s) before coming on the tour?
NO. Anyone who is visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and will still be charged.
- I have other questions not answered in this FAQ what shall I do?
Call us at +1 787-630-3684 or email us at Sergio Lopez (email@example.com)
- I had such a great time, what can I do to recommend you to others?
Like us on Facebook and share a review.
$48 p/p Adults
* Rates include $3 DNR fee
+ Tax & (Transportation extra)
Call to +1 787-630-3684 for more details