Occupancy: Up to 44 People
All Days Trip
Relax and Enjoy on the Catamaran BAREFOOT IV!!!!
Sail aboard our 47’ catamaran the Barefoot IV and enjoy an amazing experience. This tour is perfect for families, groups, and solo travelers. Bask in the majestic Caribbean waters, explore reefs and an inhabited island (Icacos), soak up the sun, maybe dance some salsa or reggaeton, sip tropical drinks with local rum, disconnect and recharge on our best-selling tour.
• 5.5hrs duration
• Snorkel equipment
• Beach toys- volleyball, football & beach paddles
• Floating belts
• Boxed lunch including sandwich, chips, pasta salad, fruit, cookies. (Choose between turkey or veggie at booking)
• Beverages: water, sodas, and tropical rum drinks
** Not included **
For San Juan-Metro Are Hotels a shuttle transfer is available for a fee of $50.00 per person round trip.
If you are staying in any other area, please call for a private transfer quote and options.
A minimum of 6 passengers is required for the shuttle to go out.
Q: Are there any COVID protocols in place?
A: Yes, the government of Puerto Rico is constantly reviewing their Executive Order with clear guidelines for our operations. Mask wearing while on the boat is enforced, disinfection protocols are in place before each trip.
Q: What are the minimum and maximum ages?
A: There is no minimum or maximum age, you should consider mobility and weather conditions at the time of booking your tour. Sun exposure and getting in and off the boat are major factors.
Q: What is the maximum capacity of the Barefoot IV?
A: Maximum certified capacity is 44 guests; children and infants do count as 1 person. (Please note this is currently affected by Puerto Rico’s Government Executive Order)
Q: Is there special pricing for kids?
A: Yes, please deduct $10.00 from adult pricing for kids 3-10yrs old. Kids 2yrs old and under are free of charge.
Q: Is the Barefoot IV US Coast Guard Certified?
A: The Barefoot IV is USCG Certified.
Q: Can you bring a cooler and or additional food?
A: Due to limited space, no additional coolers can be brought on board. You can bring your own snacks on your beach bag and Yeti-style cups with your favorite beverages. We do not allow any type of glass containers, including beer & hard liquor. If crew members identify such containers, they will be confiscated until the boat returns to dry land.
Q: Do I need to bring a towel?
A: Towel service is not provided onboard. Please bring your own towel.
Q: Is there music on board?
A: Our crew likes to party! Please be certain that Top ’40s will be played while on board.
Q: What if I cannot swim?
A: The waters at Icacos are shallow, and you will be able to walk to the shore, for reassurance we do provide floating belts for all who request them.
Q: What if I get dizzy on boats?
A: We recommend you consult with your doctor for adequate medicine to reduce the motion sickness symptoms. If your symptoms are severe, maybe this tour is not for you.
Q: Do you rent the boat for private charters?
A: Yes, please email to Sergio Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Make sure you include dates, amount of people, and if you will need transportation.
For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.estrictions:
• Pregnant women should not do the tour due to the possibility of rough waters in portions of our route.
• Exercise caution when bringing babies as the boat does not have shaded areas for everyone and exercise to high temperatures and sun may be harmful to your baby.
• People with mobility needs may not be able to enjoy the boat as this is not ADA compliant.
• Any person with chronic heart conditions.
• People with severe motion sickness.
• 48 hrs. in advance. No exceptions.
• Rescheduling will be done with 24 hrs. notice and will incur in a $25.00 per person re-booking fee. This is subject to availability.
• If you made your reservation through a third party, you need to request cancellation directly to them.
• No shows and late arrivals will not be refunded.
• If cancellation occurs on our end due to bad weather on any mechanical situation, we will refund 100% or reschedule your trip as you request. We will try to communicate as soon as possible, but it may happen that this decision is made the same day, as weather is unpredictable.
• Trip is not cancelled due to rain, only adverse sea conditions.
$114.99 p/p Adults
$94.99 p/p Childrens 4 – 10 years old
+ Taxes and Fees
Call to +1 787-630-3684 for more details