Don’t want to wake up early or be all day on the boat? Then this is the trip you are looking for! This is an afternoon snorkeling trip designed for beginners’ snorkelers and non-certified scuba divers.
**Pregnant women NOT allowed**
Weather and Minimum Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to cancel the day before or at the day of the trip if the weather is not suitable or reroute the trip to a more suitable destination for weather reasons. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if the minimum amount of divers is nor meet the day before.
All of our Customers must bring Proof of vaccination card with full doses or a Negative COVID test ( 72 or less)upon arrival. Must show it at check in. Customer that do not bring it will NOT be permitted on board.
All of our Staff is fully Vaccinated
Sea Ventures has responded to the current COVID-19 pandemic by implementing Safe Workplace Practices that will help ensure that our diving and snorkeling activities be conducted as safely as possible for both our guests and our staff, while continuing to uphold boating safety standards. We know these practices can be uncomfortable and cumbersome but we have implemented them with our best intention to keep everyone safe, have our dive center open and be able to continue to provide the great customer service that we are known for.
Specific processes are defined below, but all staff and guests will practice:
· Clean: Clean and disinfect any shared surfaces or equipment and wash hands frequently.
· Distancing: Practice current social distancing recommendations (min of 6ft).
· Cover: Cover mouth and nose with a face with a proper mask at all times, except in the water. NO BANDANAS
· All guests MUST use Hand Sanitizer station prior to boarding the boat and In boat.
· Sea Ventures has instituted mandatory temperature checks for all guests. Guests with a temperature of 100.3 degrees or over will be restricted from participating in Sea Ventures diving or snorkeling excursions.
. Sea Ventures COVID 19 mask use policy:
· Please stay 6 feet apart while you wait in line.
· We disinfect all dive & snorkel gear daily using a disinfecting product on the EPA’s “N-List and dried before reuse. That includes BCD, regulator, mask, snorkel, snorkel vest, fins, wetsuit, weights and tanks.
· There will be a designated area for you to clean the gear that is separated if you own your gear.
· A Hand Sanitizer Station is located at the entrance to our shop. Please note: A maximum of 3 persons will be permitted in the shop at a time.
· All snacks and lunches will be prepacked (No buffet)
· Staff will disinfect all touch point surfaces each morning and each afternoon.
· Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes by assigned Staff member.
You have the right to cancel your dive reservations up to 12:00 pm the night before the dive, if you cancel after that or do not show up for the dive in the morning, then we will charge you for the spaces you reserved. To cancel do NOT send an email or leave a voicemail, a cancellation must be made directly with our reservations coordinator by telephone.
***If someone in your party is a no show or it’s not cancelled on time the credit card provided will be charged to cover the suave of one or all the people that are no shows.
for the local discount you must provide proof of residence in PR. Either your PR drivers license, copy of a utility bill in your name or any other document in your name that is proof or residency.
Ages 3 – 12
+ Tax & Fees
Call to +1 787-630-3684 for more details