Join us on a Morning tour of the Fajardo Reefs. All diving levels welcome!
This is a 2-tank dive Trip suitable for all level divers. Certified divers, Discovers Scuba and Snorkelers are welcome to be on the same boat but in different groups with their own Divemaster’s or guides.
If you are a single Snorkelers (no divers in your group) we recommend you do the morning or afternoon snorkeling instead.
All divers are grouped based on their level of expertise.
$30 Flat rate ( includes BCD, Reg, Mask, Snorkel, closed heel fins and Shorty wetsuits. No computers for rental available)Trips available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 9:00am departure time to 1:00pm return time.
(Check in starts at 7:30am Discover Scuba, 7:45am Certified divers and 8:00am Snorkelers.
Weather and Minimum Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to cancel the day before or at the day of the trip if the weather is not suitable. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if the minimum amount of divers is nor meet the day before.
This is a 2-tank dive Trip suitable for all level divers. Certified divers, Discovers Scuba and Snorkelers are welcome to be on the same boat but in different groups with their own Divemaster’s or guides. All divers are grouped based on their level of expertise.
Fajardo has beginning to intermediate dive sites, mostly consisting of shallower dives from 15 – 80 feet. The dive sites are coral reefs around small coral atoll islands: Spurs and grooves, sand channels and a few shallow “walls/ledges” about 6 sites to choose from.
Visibility while not ever truly predictable generally ranges from 20 – 75 ft. This location it is possible to combine certified divers, discover scuba divers and snorkelers on the same excursion by putting each individual on different depths of the reef dividing them by skill set. We do occasionally see nurse sharks, but not as regularly as rays and turtles.
Dive sites are selected the morning of the dive by the captain and crew and is determined by weather and sea conditions.
2 tank scuba trip. First dive is an intro dive to practice some required skills for the second dive. This dive is a one-on-one training with your PADI Instructor. Dive number 2 is a fun dive guided by your instructor in the reef.
Suitable for experienced snorkelers only that are good swimmers and want to explore more advanced reefs. Check in at 8am. Includes 2 reefs stops. (Does not stop at the beach). In this trip divers and snorkelers will be combined on the same boat.
– No pregnant women, no back problems or children under 5 for the morning snorkeling.
Don’t want to wake up early or be all day on the boat? Then this is the trip you are looking for!
This is an afternoon snorkeling trip designed for beginners’ snorkelers and non-certified scuba divers. Includes 2 stops in the beautiful local reefs or near the beach. Includes food, soft drinks, rum drinks (only for snorkelers), snorkeling gear and a guided snorkeling experience.
Check-in at 1:00pm at the Dive Shop. Departs at 2pm and back at 6pm.
– 1 tank scuba trip. First dive is an intro dive to practice some required skills just before the actual dive. This dive is a one-on-one training with your PADI Instructor and right after we do the actual dive in the same reef.
– The second stop on the afternoon trip will either be a beach stop for some relax time at shore or a snorkeling stop, this will depend on weather conditions.
All of our Customers must bring Proof of vaccination card with full doses or a Negative COVID test ( 72 or less)upon arrival. Must show it at check in. Customer that do not bring it will NOT be permitted on board.
All of our Staff is fully Vaccinated
Sea Ventures has responded to the current COVID-19 pandemic by implementing Safe Workplace Practices that will help ensure that our diving and snorkeling activities be conducted as safely as possible for both our guests and our staff, while continuing to uphold boating safety standards. We know these practices can be uncomfortable and cumbersome but we have implemented them with our best intention to keep everyone safe, have our dive center open and be able to continue to provide the great customer service that we are known for.
Specific processes are defined below, but all staff and guests will practice:
· Clean: Clean and disinfect any shared surfaces or equipment and wash hands frequently.
· Distancing: Practice current social distancing recommendations (min of 6ft).
· Cover: Cover mouth and nose with a face with a proper mask at all times, except in the water. NO BANDANAS
· All guests MUST use Hand Sanitizer station prior to boarding the boat and In boat.
· Sea Ventures has instituted mandatory temperature checks for all guests. Guests with a temperature of 100.3 degrees or over will be restricted from participating in Sea Ventures diving or snorkeling excursions.
. Sea Ventures COVID 19 mask use policy:
· Please stay 6 feet apart while you wait in line.
· We disinfect all dive & snorkel gear daily using a disinfecting product on the EPA’s “N-List and dried before reuse. That includes BCD, regulator, mask, snorkel, snorkel vest, fins, wetsuit, weights and tanks.
· There will be a designated area for you to clean the gear that is separated if you own your gear.
· A Hand Sanitizer Station is located at the entrance to our shop. Please note: A maximum of 3 persons will be permitted in the shop at a time.
· All snacks and lunches will be prepacked (No buffet)
· Staff will disinfect all touch point surfaces each morning and each afternoon.
· Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes by assigned Staff member.
You have the right to cancel your dive reservations up to 12:00 pm the night before the dive, if you cancel after that or do not show up for the dive in the morning, then we will charge you for the spaces you reserved. To cancel do NOT send an email or leave a voicemail, a cancellation must be made directly with our reservations coordinator by telephone.
***If someone in your party is a no show or it’s not cancelled on time the credit card provided will be charged to cover the suave of one or all the people that are no shows.
for the local discount you must provide proof of residence in PR. Either your PR drivers license, copy of a utility bill in your name or any other document in your name that is proof or residency.
Certified Diver (morning)
Add rental gear for $30 extra
Discover Scuba Diver
Includes Gear Rental & Instruction
Not under 5 years – Starts at
Call to +1 787-630-3684 for more details